Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

On Friday I met up with my friend Andrea for lunch at Scott's, in the heart of Mayfair. We started off with a glass of champagne and a cheeky ciggie. Their outside heaters kept us warm and we shared a lot of giggles.
Pictures are not allowed in-doors as you are bound to see a celebrity there, but I managed this sneaky pic of my main course - gorgeous, griddled prawns. Non other than Matthew Williamson was sitting next to us.
Later we popped in to Fortnum and Mason for a little bit of shopping, and ended up in their wine bar for some more bubbly.


Several hours and glasses of champagne later, the driver that Andrea booked (who btw was a female- quite unusual - I really liked that) collected us to whisk us home to see our boys

No comments:

Post a Comment