Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome weekend!


These new babies will accompany me on the long, hot days whilst on holiday in August











1. Thought for the day: Disgusting, Putin and Russia, utterly disgusting! I am outraged! (after reading this)

2. This morning I... hubby made me tea and breakfast in bed as I wasn't feeling too great

3. Latest property hunt news... We have, at this moment in time, viewed a mews house in Marylebone Village, three times, and we are about to view it again next week. Exciting indeed!

4. At the moment I hooked on.....my home-made version of frozen yoghurt, where I blend full fat Greek yoghurt and Atkins chocolate protein powder - simply divine!

5.Today.. Mum and I booked her a ticket to come to London in a couple of weeks - YAY!

6. Currently loving.... my chic new LV (Summer 2013) monogram wedge sandals

7. Plans for the weekend: Celebrate Bear on Father's Day, and enjoy the festivities at the Marylebone Summer Fayre

8. Current Nail colour: red 'Dragon' by Chanel

9. Last song I tagged on Shazam: Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding

10. Upcoming holiday: Torba Bay in August :-)


Ta da! This is my healthy low carb version of the otherwise very sugar ridden FroYo that is so popular nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment