Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's official - we are engaged to get married!

Bear and I have been together almost 5 years now and on Friday evening  the took me out for a *special night* 

The outfit for the evening

We went to Michelin starred Galvins, on the 28th floor at The Hilton Park Lane - my beef was amazing - the most succulent and tasty I have ever had

Bear chose Brill with mussels

And then... Bear presented me with this huge(!) and so so beautiful vintage looking (just what I wanted) cushion-cut diamond, surrounded by bead-set diamonds,  and 'popped the question.'!





It is the perfect ring and I am over the moon 

The setting, meal and whole evening was just right, against the backdrop of the London skyline


And of course, my favourite - rose champagne helped with our celebrations

Lovely touch from the chef and staff at the restaurant - now we are looking forward to our Big Day and becoming a married couple on the 30th of September! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment